Wednesday, 16 October 2013

"I NATT" The EBOOK of Alberto Oliver



When sensitivity, skill and commitment meet each other, it comes out marvelous works.
The love and the bond with a city that "wraps" him with heart, becoming his best friend.
Stockholm lived and seen through Alberto Oliver emotions.
Personally "I NATT" has given me great emotions, the emotion that is unleashed with an atmosphere, a light, a color, which gave me a sense of immensity and made me feel alive and not alone in this world.

www.albertooliver.com





11 comments:

ADRIAN said...

I am glad you enjoyed it. You never need to be alone. Great to see a post.
Have you been painting?

dianne said...

Dear Laura it is so lovely to see you posting again. This book seems to have had a great effect on you, the love of a city and the comfort and beauty one derives from it can be all enfolding and give a sense of belonging. I hope you never feel alone.
I too will ask have you been painting?
love and hugs
xoxoxo ♡

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

Hi Friends!

Dear Dianne and Adrian, thanks for coming, yes I'm painting... painting and study never ends :-)

thanks a lot

Jean Spitzer said...

The book looks interesting.

Glad to hear from you.

nouvelles couleurs - vienna atelier said...

It is Jean!
and I thank you for coming

timoebasilico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
timoebasilico said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
artisoo said...

interesting!

Gary L. Everest said...

Laura,
Buon Natale e Felice Ano Nuovo.
Con Molto Affetto,
Gary.

heng zong said...

love ur post .evening dresses 2013

Sophia johnson said...

The clarity in your post is just great SPARTAGEN XT and i could assume youre an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work. bookedmarked indeed!Good job on writing such a good blogWow, what a nice share, thanks.No way, this is indeed a great blog. http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/spartagen-xt/